Pro Armour PLUs
Discover the Pro Armour PLUS – the ultimate in prosthetic protection for above and below knee amputees. Delivering the freedom and choice to not wear footwear.
Suggested HCPCS Code: L5962
Low profile, non slip, rubberised sole
Designed for use without footwear
The Pro Armour PLUS Features
Welcoming our new hybrid, the Pro Armour PLUS. Having a unique low-profile non-slip rubberised sole, it provides you with traction when you need it and the protection that you require to enhance your life, and the life of your prosthetic components.
Easy to Use
These covers are super lightweight and literally take seconds to put on.
Multiple Sizes Available
Available in sizes 22 – 29 with left and right variants available.
Having the freedom and choice to not wear footwear when visiting the beach, standing in the bathroom, or jobs around home are no longer seen as obstacles. But can be tackled with ease.
Trust each step
With a rubberised non-slip sole, your Pro Armour PLUS will give you traction when transitioning from different surfaces and gradients.
Universal design fits most feet and build heights
Ankle movement and gait not affected
Suitable for K2 + patients
Only 6.7 ounces/ 190 grams (size 26)
Velcro straps keep the cover secure and streamlined
Robust construction, washable and reusable
Suitable for low to high impact and activity users
© Copyright 2022 Prosthetic Solutions Limited, patent and design rights pending, international rights reserved.
“My Prosthetic Cover has changed my life! It has given me the confidence to enjoy walking along the beach, gardening and short bush walks. At the end of the day I can pull the Prosthetic Cover off and my foot is as clean as a whistle. No need to pull the foot apart after being outdoors.”
“After water blasting my driveway for hours, I was amazed to see NO water or grit in my foot. I would highly recommend this product to all amputees!”
“I wear my Prosthetic Cover every day on the farm and now I couldn’t live without it. My foot functions better and I don’t have to clean the foot out. I do a lot of boating on the weekends and my Prosthetic Cover keeps my foot sand and salt free. This is a must for every amputee!”
Download your Info Pack now!
Fill out this form to get your Info Pack and options to order.
If you don't receive an email within 2 minutes, please check your junk folder.
- Only walk on soft surfaces such as sand, grass, indoors
- Always wear the black sock provided against the prosthetic foot as this helps reduce friction when donning/doffing the Pro Armour PLUS
- Remove the PLUS when not in a harsh environment
- Always clean and dry after use (including black sock)
- Fasten velcro tags around the pylon firmly to prevent debris from entering the lower pylon and foot/ankle components
- Ensure snug fit of the PLUS on prosthetic feet to reduce possible trip hazards.
- The PLUS is not waterproof
- The PLUS is not a sealed unit – debris and water may enter the prosthetic component.
- The PLUS is not intended to protect sockets, knee or hip units
- Do not use on hard surfaces such as concrete, tarmac, gravel, rocks
- Do not put the PLUS inside a shoe or similar
- Do not wear on anything other than a prosthetic foot prescribed by a Certified Prosthetist
- For use with a prosthetic limb only