Prosthetic Solutions Limited (PSL or our, us or we) take the privacy of personal information seriously.
The following words and phrases have specific meanings wherever you see them used in these Terms:
- Content means computer code, text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other digital materials.
- Personal information means any information that can identify you either directly or indirectly (i.e. by reference to other information we have access to).
- Site means the PSL website at www.proarmour.co.nz.
- PSL means the Pike Experience Limited registered under company number 7921856 with its registered office c/o Good for Business, Level 3 33-45 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland, 0622 , New Zealand, and our, us and we used in these Terms refer to PSL.
Information we collect about you
- Personal Information you provide to us:
- If you contact us to receive further information about the Pro Armour we collect your name, email address and any information that you provide.
- If you place an order for any of the products on our Site we collect your name, company name, bill and shipping address, telephone number, email address and bank account details (if you pay by direct bank transfer). If you pay by credit card the transaction processed through our third-party payment provider, Paystation, and we do not view your credit card details.
- Location information:
Each time you visit our site we automatically collect information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser type, browser language, information about your device type, operating systems and type of operating system (e.g. iOS or Android) cookies, and the pages you request.
How we use your personal information
- Billing Information
- To process a transaction for any products ordered via the Site
- Technical information (IP address, browser type, browser language, information about your device type, operating systems and type of operating system (e.g. iOS or Android) cookies, and the pages you request)
- To facilitate the provision of the Services.
- To enable us to diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To help us determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use the Services properly and you may not be able to take full advantage of all other offerings. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are visiting our site.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and site traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on our site.
How we may share your personal information
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. We may share your personal information with third parties when you have provided your consent or requested us to do so. For example, we may request the use of Content in our marketing and promotion of the site. If you have given consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third-party service providers. To business that support our Services, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the site and our payment provider Paystation.
We limit the information we provide to such third-party service provides to the information that they need to help us provide the Services. A business that supports our Services may be located outside New Zealand. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand.
- Legal purposes. Where it is legally required by a third party of law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction (in which case we will generally require a production order or similar court order unless necessary to prevent or lessen a serious threat to public health or public safety or the life or health of someone else).
- To enforce our rights and prevent fraud. To protect and defend our rights, property or safety or that of third-parties, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
Communications with you
We may contact you from time to time by email to send you information relating to our products or services that we think may interest you.
You may opt out of emails you receive from us by following the unsubscribe prompt in emails from us.
Links to other sites
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We will retain your personal information indefinitely or for so long as it is needed to be able to provide our Services.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. All data we collect and which is uploaded to the site is stored in New Zealand with SiteHost.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to request confirmation from us that we hold personal information about you, and a copy of such personal information.
You are also entitled to request the correction of the information we hold about you.
If you would like to exercise either of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
We may revise, modify or update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Account or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.