Last updated: 31 January 2023
PRO ARMOUR LITE
- Always wear footwear over the Lite such as shoes, sandals, and boots
- Always wear the black sock provided against the prosthetic foot as this helps reduce friction when donning/doffing the Lite
- Remove the Lite when not in a harsh environment
- Always clean and dry after use (including black sock)
- Fasten velcro tags around the pylon firmly to prevent debris from entering the lower pylon and foot/ankle components
- The Lite is not waterproof
- The Lite is not a sealed unit – debris and water may enter prosthetic components
- The Lite is not intended to protect sockets, knee or hip units.
- Do not use a Pro Armor Lite without footwear covering the system
- Do not wear open-toed footwear such as jandals/thongs as this increases the risk of damaging neoprene
- Do not let sand or small stones accumulate between the Pro Armour Lite and the inner sole of footwear, as this increases the risk of damaging neoprene
- Do not wear the Pro Armour Lite on anything other than a prosthetic foot prescribed by a Certified Prosthetist
- For use with prosthetic limbs only
The Pro Armour Lite is a protective outer surface covering system that consists of a neoprene shell, customisable velcro closures and a replaceable inner sock to reduce friction when don/doffing. The neoprene is non-permeable and seam sealed.
The Pro Armour Lite is available in 3 sizes (small, medium and large or size range 23 – 28) and suitable for the below knee section of a lower limb on transtibial, transfemoral and hip disarticulation prosthesis. The system is not intended to protect the knee or hip joints.
The system is designed to protect the lower pylon and foot/ankle components only against harsh environments. These may include sand, dust, dirt, water, snow and other debris. The system is intended to be removed when not in harsh conditions, and the inner sock and neoprene shell should be removed, cleaned and dried after use.
The velcro closures provide a secure closure to stop most sand, dust, dirt and moisture ingress around the lower pylon and foot components. Customisation is required to trim the velcro closures to size. Note, this system is water-resistant and not waterproof.
The system should not be worn without footwear covering the system and is specifically designed to be worn with footwear only, such as shoes, sandals or boots, The typical lifetime of this system is intended to be 6 months -/+. Be aware, the Pro Armour Lite is designed as a consumable item, and wear and tear are expected at the expense of prosthetic components such as footshells and components.
The typical lifetime of this system is intended to be 6 months -/+. Be aware, the Pro Armour Lite is designed as a consumable item, and wear and tear is expected at the expense of prosthetic components such as footshells and components.
For warranty claims or questions, please contact us via the Contact Form